A FRIEND FOR A CROWN
Syndrome that’s in me, made you tired
I know you've always been there to support me
And helped me with your whole heart
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of love
You've never tired nor complained for who I am
Always ready to be a listener and a shoulder to cry on
Although I know I’m a troubled child…you taught me through
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of peace
A heart that’s so big for the nation…I know u don’t realize
Somehow, what I tell is true…you've never let me go wrong
Seeking for solution and sharing secrets…I do appreciate it
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of joy
We point out the same things in the same time and places
Laughing, crying, smiling and anger, we calm each other down
We have went through so much together…differences is nothing
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of everlasting in heaven
Just for you and only you…
* Thank you from the bottom of my heart
-Jean (2005)-
Syndrome that’s in me, made you tired
I know you've always been there to support me
And helped me with your whole heart
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of love
You've never tired nor complained for who I am
Always ready to be a listener and a shoulder to cry on
Although I know I’m a troubled child…you taught me through
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of peace
A heart that’s so big for the nation…I know u don’t realize
Somehow, what I tell is true…you've never let me go wrong
Seeking for solution and sharing secrets…I do appreciate it
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of joy
We point out the same things in the same time and places
Laughing, crying, smiling and anger, we calm each other down
We have went through so much together…differences is nothing
So, I pray for you my friend…a crown of everlasting in heaven
Just for you and only you…
* Thank you from the bottom of my heart
-Jean (2005)-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.