Is been more than 3 weeks since I last did my blogging... Admit it! I'm a procrastinator. Hah! I've been busy with so many things… my work, my family and of course the silly one 'Hazel'. She has been making my life upside down. But, I really enjoy it! :) She’s one of a kind, ya know. From little kitten till now 2 months + old, she has grown tremendously! It’s so amazing to see God’s marvelous creation. (Below photo: Hazel having a nap with my husband!!! Envy me,envy me... wahahahaha)
So, where do I start? Hm… I’ve been taking so many pictures of Hazel for the last few weeks. Moments… unrepeated moments! Love it! Love it! Obsession hunts me!!! Hahahaha…. Anyway, there have been so many things happened. To start off, I went shopping with my neighbor, Amelinda and Anderson two weeks ago. We went to the Curve and have buffet tea/lunch. Nice food! Did lots of shopping and spend some time in Pet Safari searching for our pet’s food and stuff. I really enjoyed it and these makes my weekend complete!
Other than that, our neighbor brought us (my husband and I) places with nice food. For almost 4 years living in Ampang… only I realize that there’s this place called ‘Mamak King’. They have various food and of course my all time favorite ‘Susu Lembu’. I’ve been searching high and low for it! I miss it so much… :P Now, my little Hazel is so obsessed with it too. She simply loves the milk! They also brought us to a place near PGRM (just beside a coffin shop) to have a delicious ‘Hokkien Mee’. Too bad, I didn’t get to take pictures of it. Huhuhuhu…. but, it was mouth – watering for me. *5 star for it!* :P
Another thing was, my neighbor also did a small party at her house last Saturday. It was to celebrate Amelinda’s 21st birthday. (Blessed Birthday, Girl! Welcome to the young adulthood!! Hahaha…) Amelinda’s mum cooked CRABS… chili hot CRABS! My husband and I had a wonderful time indulging on the delicious CRABS. It was superb for the CRABS, fried ‘Mantou’, fried rice and dessert. We sang birthday song for the birthday girl and ended the day with blueberry cake. It was a very nice, cosy dinner with them and I really appreciated it a lot! After the dinner, my husband and I went for a drink with our friends at Sri Petaling. It was about 1am plus when we came back home… tired! Another day passed…
So, here you are! Updates on what had happen for the past 3 weeks… I might have forgotten some events but it will come by… I really thank God for blessing me and my husband. Love you, Lord…
Hazel evolving into 'sakai'...
Hazel playing non-stop
Hazel loves to sleep with her daddy...
Hazel admiring Sunbear...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.