Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day Of Roaming Around With My Family

I got up early today. Cleaned my house and fed Hazel. Today’s plan is to go shopping with Mimo and my aunt from PJ. We’ve promised to meet up at Midvalley. So, I took my bath and off we go. We reached there early to have our brunch (breakfast+lunch). We choose to have Taiwan food at The Garden’s. I wanted to have sushi which was recommended by Amelinda, but my mum doesn’t like sushi. Hehehe… We enjoy ourselves during the lunch and catch up with lots of stuff. I love spending time Mimo. She’s just like a best friend too me. She doesn’t judge me but gave lots of advice. She knew I’m old enough to think and make decision for myself. This makes me love her more and more each day! I respect her and can’t imagine myself without her… LOVE YOU LOTS, MIMO!!!!

After lunch, we meet up with my aunt and cousin. It was great to see them. I miss them a lot especially my beloved cousin, Alyson… I got a chance to shop with her and ended up buying 2 neck collars for Hazel and Sunbear (Amelinda’s kitten). After shopping, my uncle suggested to have dinner at IKEA. So, I got back home to get Steven for a dinner together with us. Just before heading to IKEA, I passed a neck collar to Amelinda hoping that she will like it. At IKEA, as usual I have meatballs. Yummy, meatballs… We chit chat the whole night and ended the day at around 9.10pm. Mimo got to go back to Kuantan the same night with my aunt. I’ll miss her a lot. We went separate ways after I kiss Mimo goodbye. I enjoyed spending my time with Mimo although is just one day… Is all worth it! :)



*** Hazel with her new collar (H)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.