Friday, June 12, 2009

Tragic Struck

Yesterday was supposed to be a wonderful night for me, my husband and my neighbor family as we had ‘durians’ for supper. It was nice to share talks and chat about food with them. The ‘durians’ was awesome!

But tragic struck just after me and my husband came home. I got a bad news from my neighbor (Amelinda) that Gal2 (Hazel’s mum) had an accident just outside the road. Immediately, we went over to our neighbor and saw Gal2’s body lying there. My heart just DROP! I couldn’t believe my eyes and tears came rolling down my cheek. She was the most amazing cat I’ve even seen. My husband and I grown our love to her so much!

According to my neighbor, a car knock her down and she passed away immediately due to severe head injuries. It was midnight when our neighbor had to bury Gal2. We gave a little helping hand, accompanied them and Gal2 was finally rest in peace.

I came home, had my bath and decide to ponder upon what had just happened. It was like a dream and I still couldn’t accept the fact. I try to sleep but my thoughts run wild inside me. Then, I realized something… I was grieving! Soon, I felt asleep but it was a long night for me…


Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so ------
'twas Heaven here with you.

-Isla Paschal Richardson-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.