Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Surprise Package Delivery

My mum (Mimo) gave me a surprise yesterday night. She came to KL without my knowledge by following my aunt. No wonder my aunt called me during my movie at Leisure Mall saying she need to pass me something (a package)… I thought it was a bag full of food or something like that… Hahaha! Went I came home, I was so surprised so see Mimo! I hug and kiss her, but on the other side I was a bit worried. :P She saw my kitten (Hazel). Will she get angry or upset? Mimo is not a big fan CATS and preferred DOGS. But my place couldn’t rare DOGS. I’ll get fine... CATS too are forbidden but I’m keeping it quietly! Shh… Mimo mumbled a bit about the kitten but she knew I love cats. So, without any choice, she kinda gave me green light to keep the kitten. However, she will not touch or play with Hazel. She’s just too afraid of it. I really don’t mind because Hazel is MINE and I love her a lot! Hahahaha…



*** Hazel darling doing her stunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.